I’ve decided to start off the next calendar year with a reflection on my most popular blogs, with highlights from a year with It’s a God thing.
Thank you for joining me for the ride – I always get so much out of reflecting on the heart of God, and I hope my posts have been an encouragement to you in your daily walk with him.
First of all, these were the posts with the most traffic in 2017, although some of them were written before 2017…
1. What’s your ‘starfish story’?
2. The desire to belong cost me myself
3. Hope has two beautiful daughters
4. Guilt trips are no vacation
5. Of course love is risky
6. Mud pies in the slum: My story
7. No place I’d rather be
8. Glow worms are glorious (and so are you)
9. What happens when the honeymoon is over?
10. VIDEO: Setting boundaries in relationships
As for my all-time most-visited posts since I started writing here in 2012, What’s your ‘starfish story’? has clocked up 1483 views, followed by Coming home at 765, Guilt trips are no vacation at 649, Of course love is risky at 619, and ‘My son has been diagnosed with Autism’ at 539.
And these are the top 10 countries my visitors call home…
More people from India, the Philippines, South Africa and Germany have joined me this last year, which is pretty cool.
1. United States
2. Australia (my home country)
5. United Kingdom
7. South Africa
Thanks again for your support – and have a beautiful and hope-filled 2018!
Ali (AKA GodGirl)